One of Southeast Asia’s smallest national parks, Bako nevertheless contains almost all variety of Borneon vegetation. The star of Bako National Park is undoubtedly the proboscis money, the big-nosed, pot-bellied comedian of the rainforest. The journey to Bako National Park involves a 37-kilometre car ride from Kuching to Kampung Bako and from Kampung Bako a 20-minute boat ride to the park. And, the beauty of it is that you can easily visit the park in a day. Small bays, steep cliffs and sandy beaches make Bako’s coastline a delight. From the beach at Teluk Pandan Kecil, you can see Bako’s trademark, the rock formation called sea stack which had been carved by the waves for probably hundreds of years.
Duration : 6 - 7 hours
Pick up Time : 8.00 AM
Min pax : 2 pax
items not stated above
THINGS TO BRING :
1. Good Walking / water Shoes.
2. Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellent.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.